David Nutt's sacking provokes mass revolt against Alan Johnson

Whoever you are in this new name, you're just another incarnation of some jagoff from an earlier time. Stop mucking up this board by posting the repetitive inane topics and rants daily. As your post count grows disproportionately higher than everyone's here, ask yourself: Is everyone here getting something valuable from my posts? Wait. Don't ask yourself. Just know we're not and try to post a bit less OK?

Whoever you are in this new name, you're just another incarnation of some jagoff from an earlier time. Stop mucking up this board by posting the repetitive inane topics and rants daily. As your post count grows disproportionately higher than everyone's here, ask yourself: Is everyone here getting something valuable from my posts? Wait. Don't ask yourself. Just know we're not and try to post a bit less OK?

Maybe you should worry about more pertinent things or better yet, make a list of topics that are more relevant to your IQ ...

BTW Next time send me message about your concern ... I won't rip your head off and **** down your throat John Adams

...Save the grandstanding for your boyfriends

Maybe you should worry about more pertinent things or better yet, make a list of topics that are more relevant to your IQ ...

BTW Next time send me message about your concern ... I won't rip your head off and **** down your throat John Adams

...Save the grandstanding for your boyfriends

That's ripping my head off? Man, you're one tough hombre.

Thanks for proving my point.