Receivers...Why?

CAVEDAWG

:wallbash: Why is it that everyone elses receivers can get open but ours cannot? Can the line be that bad? Yes it can!

I was kind of thinking the same thing!

Some BIG PICTURE Bills fans think that we have a cheap owner who will NEVER pay for decent coaches and players and that causes us to field lousy teams year-after-year for the last 10 years.

But they're clearly wrong.

If our second rate receivers can get open we'll go from the bottom of the AFC East to the top. And we'll stay there for years to come!

<sarcasm>

Some BIG PICTURE Bills fans think that we have a cheap owner who will NEVER pay for decent coaches and players and that causes us to field lousy teams year-after-year for the last 10 years.

If our second rate receivers can get open we'll go from the bottom of the AFC East to the top. And we'll stay there for years to come!

<sarcasm>

Man, you're on a roll today.

:wallbash:

Nothing changes for the Buffalo Bills until Ralph Wilson is no longer the team owner.

Nothing!

:wallbash:

Wow! Why so hard on Ralph? We wouldn't even have the Bills if it wasn't for him!! And how old are you? Maybe you should reaf some history and see all the good things he has done for us!! :sick:

Wow! Why so hard on Ralph? We wouldn't even have the Bills if it wasn't for him!! And how old are you? Maybe you should reaf some history and see all the good things he has done for us!! :wallbash:

Ralph Wilson is a greedy team owner who only cares about making money. He hires mediocre coaches - he will NEVER hire a winning coach.

It's gotten to the point where BIG PICTURE Bills fans like me want to tell Ralph Wilson to take the Buffalo Bills and SHOVE THEM **** **** **** *****.

<non-sarcasm>

Ralph Wilson is a greedy team owner who only cares about making money. He hires mediocre coaches - he will NEVER hire a winning coach.

It's gotten to the point where BIG PICTURE Bills fans like me want to tell Ralph Wilson to take the Buffalo Bills and SHOVE THEM **** **** **** *****.

<non-sarcasm>

I do wish he would hire a Big Name coach. I think he is stuck in his old ways. You could always become a Raider Fan!

:wallbash: Why is it that everyone elses receivers can get open but ours cannot? Can the line be that bad? Yes it can!

When there is a jailbreak as soon as your QB's back foot hits the ground on a 3 step drop no receivers will consistently be open...its just not enough time...that being said when there is time Fitz misfires badly half the time and Edwards won't throw it to them because they are more than 5 yards downfield...

I would trade Evens and TO for some quality tackles, that way wwe would get more production out of Reed/Johnson/hardy/Parrish. Passing has a little to do with the QB and even less to do with the WRs, its all about the line and the coaching/play design.

<sarcasm>

You clearly drank too much during the game today. It isn't that our receivers can't get open, the QB can't stay off the ground long enough for them to get open, and if they do, the pass is way off, especially in Fitzpatricks case.

Ralph Wilson will never hire a Big Name coach. Or enough Big Name players. He will hire the cheapest coaches and cheapest players that he can find. He only cares about money.

Period.

<non-sarcasm>

He has more money than he knows what to do with! Crap he's 91 years old! :wallbash:

Ralph Wilson will never hire a Big Name coach. Or enough Big Name players. He will hire the cheapest coaches and cheapest players that he can find. He only cares about money.

Period.

<non-sarcasm>

Then go find a team that has an owner that only cares about winning and not about turning a profit. Seriously, if things are so bad, go find a new team or just stop watching football altogether, you will find life alot better and less stressful.

If Ralph truly only cared about making money he would have moved this team a long time ago. The man is over 90 years old, he doesn't need to make more money.