2010 draft, Free Agent help, resign TO

Chuckknox

Should start out by firing Modrak and Guy, otherwise your draft and free agents will be worthless.

Can't agree with re-signing TO, and I don't believe that he would re-sign. He leads the league in dropped balls with 8 at the halfway point this season, as he did last season. He can still play, but that money would best be spent on the lines.

Fix the line before we get some QB. Our offense sucks because cant run and pass, not just one.

I completely agree.

BIG PICTURE people think that details like personnel are irrelevant because team owner Ralph Wilson only cares about making money so he hires cheap, incompetent coaches and second string players.

But I don't listen to those BIG PICTURE people.

The Buffalo Bills, even though we're in LAST place in the Division will soon be at the top of the AFC East and will stay there for years to come. The owners of the Dolphins, Jets, and Patriots only care about money so they don't hire good coaches and players.

<sarcasm>

Fix the line before we get some QB. Our offense sucks because cant run and pass, not just one.

Jackson was one of the top RB's in the league in total yards before Lynch came back. I don't think it's just the OL. We have a huge weakness at the QB position, we have an offensive coaching staff that doesn't know how to use the obvious talent that it has, and a head coach more predictable than a Civil War reenactment. We need an overhaul, again. It's sad that we've gone through this for the last ten years three times, but again it's necessary. I'm as disappointed right now as I was when I found out Jauron was being retained for another season. At some point things have to change and I hope Ralph gets the memo.

Jackson was one of the top RB's in the league in total yards before Lynch came back. I don't think it's just the OL. We have a huge weakness at the QB position, we have an offensive coaching staff that doesn't know how to use the obvious talent that it has, and a head coach more predictable than a Civil War reenactment. We need an overhaul, again. It's sad that we've gone through this for the last ten years three times, but again it's necessary. I'm as disappointed right now as I was when I found out Jauron was being retained for another season. At some point things have to change and I hope Ralph gets the memo.

That was when Butler was playing. The line has been awful ever since he went down. Jackson hasn't done anything in the last month either. Noone knows if Trent can play or not. TO lays the blame at the o-line and not the QB. He would call out Trent if he was the one not making the plays. AVP isn't cut out for the arena league.

Maybe McCoy makes it as an NFL QB. No way we should pick a QB with what looks like a top twelve pick.

LB and o-line are the top priorities. Hope they can find a tackle in free agency and draft a Demarcus Ware type in the first round.

That was when Butler was playing. The line has been awful ever since he went down. Jackson hasn't done anything in the last month either. Noone knows if Trent can play or not. TO lays the blame at the o-line and not the QB. He would call out Trent if he was the one not making the plays. AVP isn't cut out for the arena league.

Maybe McCoy makes it as an NFL QB. No way we should pick a QB with what looks like a top twelve pick.

LB and o-line are the top priorities. Hope they can find a tackle in free agency and draft a Demarcus Ware type in the first round.

I've already stated what I think they will do at the LB spot. That is switch Maybin to SOLB this offseason, keep Puz in the middle, and move Mitchell to WOLB. I too agree that there is no QB worthy of our 1st round(unless Clausen declares and falls into our lap), likely top 6, draft pick. All we are going to muster this year is 5 or 6 wins. Honestly, I don't think we should draft a QB at all in this draft(unless we can get Clausen). None of these other guys seem to have "it" at the position in the NCAA right now and by "it" I mean all of the necessary tools to be a QB in Buffalo. We'll switch Maybin to LB and draft a DT or another DE in the offseason to be Schobel's replacement with Kelsay coming on this year. I hope we bring in a guy like Culpepper to be a "stop-gap" for another season and then draft our QB of the future in 2011 when it's likely that Clausen and Mallett will be in the draft pool. I agree we need some help on the OL, but I'm not sure where they'll look to upgrade other than RT. I think the current staff is pretty much set on keeping Bell, Levitre, Hangartner, and Wood where they are. If we get a new staff then that will change, but that's all in Ralph's hands right now.

why has everyone given up on this year already?

I won't stop believing until we have 7 loses.

Keep drinking the kool-aid friend. :wallbash: