Lee Evans VS Terrell Owens

tjprime

Wondering if I can get some help from the stat guys here. Granted I know this doesn't take into consideration coverages but after watching TO drop more balls and Evans seemingly not even being in the game I'm wondering what the targeted/dropped ratio is for each player. I've been disgusted the past few weeks with the seeming lack of attempts to get Evans involved. To me it seems like they are too interested in forcing the ball to Owens than spreading the ball out to multiple options.

Wondering if I can get some help from the stat guys here. Granted I know this doesn't take into consideration coverages but after watching TO drop more balls and Evans seemingly not even being in the game I'm wondering what the targeted/dropped ratio is for each player. I've been disgusted the past few weeks with the seeming lack of attempts to get Evans involved. To me it seems like they are too interested in forcing the ball to Owens than spreading the ball out to multiple options.

I share your frustration, and hearing the announcers say they need to go to tblow more, the hell with him our best receiver wears #83. Lee Evans very rarely drops passes and is a better down the field guy the owens and i believe would also run a reverse better, but what do i know i'm not paid to call plays.

Oops forgot to add he doesn't quit on pass plays, tries to tackle the defender if an intereception is thrown and tries to downfiled block!

Looking at our 3-5 record I'm inclined to agree with you that we should crunch numbers.

Idiotic BIG PICTURE Bills fans who see Ralph Wilson as a team owner whose only interest is fielding a so-so football team to make a lot of money don't know what they're talking about!

Ralph Wilson hires and retains low cost coaches, assistant coaches, and players because he KNOWS that that's the way to bring fans into the stadium.

The Bills are at the bottom of the AFC East right now but soon we will be on TOP of the Division - for years to come. All due to penny pinching Ralph Wilson.

You're 100% correct. Numbers crunching analysis - not a sober look at our team owner. That's what we should be doing!

<sarcasm>