Look at these stats...

Bills stats going into this horrible game...

27th total Offense...

24th total Defense...

28th Passing Offense...

10th Passing Defense...

15th Rushing Offense...

LAST IN RUN DEFENSE...

It is ugly folks...anyone that says we can string a few together is a bit delusional in my opinion and needs some counseling...

27th total Offense...

24th total Defense...

28th Passing Offense...

10th Passing Defense...

15th Rushing Offense...

LAST IN RUN DEFENSE...

It is ugly folks...anyone that says we can string a few together is a bit delusional in my opinion and needs some counseling...

we have very good DBs

We have good players spattered all over the lineup. What we don't have are any good units. That's speaks to the football ops department.

That might have alot to do as Tom Modrak can't seem to draft anyone of substance in the first 3 rounds and John Guy can't seem to find a free agent worth a darn.

That might have alot to do as Tom Modrak can't seem to draft anyone of substance in the first 3 rounds and John Guy can't seem to find a free agent worth a darn.

Well, that's not entirely true. Byrd was a second round pick. The problem with the Bills FO is that there is never a plan. Hasn't been since Butler left. Donahoe just collected skill players for years and then when Marv came on there has been no accountability with this front office. There is no figure head, no real leader so there is no direction. Like I said in other threads, spinning wheels.

Those numbers shouldn't surprise anyone, particularly offensively. The Bills have finished 25th or worse in total yardage offensively for seven straight seasons (yes, I'm counting this year).

thats hard to do....----what a mess

27th total Offense...

24th total Defense...

28th Passing Offense...

10th Passing Defense...

15th Rushing Offense...

LAST IN RUN DEFENSE...

um, didn't we just string two together before this debacle?

We are not as good as these stats show.

Stats are for losers, we better start looking closely at them.

We have good players spattered all over the lineup. What we don't have are any good units. That's speaks to the football ops department.

I truly believe the Bills are good at individual positions but bad at the game of football.

You kinda need to be good at football to win in the NFL.

I truly believe the Bills are good at individual positions but bad at the game of football.

You kinda need to be good at football to win in the NFL.

There are good players but there is no plan. Can the Cover 2 and get a big run stuffing MLB and but Poz on the weak side, Maybin on the strong side, and see how these guys look then. Is Whitner a SS or FS or a nickle CB? Make up your minds.

There are good players but there is no plan. Can the Cover 2 and get a big run stuffing MLB and but Poz on the weak side, Maybin on the strong side, and see how these guys look then. Is Whitner a SS or FS or a nickle CB? Make up your minds.

What have you seen from Maybin that would lead you to want to play as a starter at any position?

How about the fact that, without a GM and a clear hierarchy, there's no organizational accountability?