The Liberty Ammendment!

Appears a bit radical to me. I agree with some of what Ron Paul communicates, mainly the fiscal conservative issues, but some of the things that he proposes like the HR 1207, which basically allows the Comptroller General of the United States to audit the Federal Reserve I believe would be a colossal mistake. The worst thing we could do is allow scumball politicians questioning every single move that the Federal Reserve makes. If that were the case, could you just imagine what would happen with the liberal congress and W.H we have? Inflation rates would double from where they would be going. Politicians should have no place in dictating monetary policy, because their #1 agenda is to get reelected and will do anything to improve the economy in the short term, which of course many times has negative long term implications and the introduction of that bill would open the doors to allowing that to happen.

Appears a bit radical to me. I agree with some of what Ron Paul communicates, mainly the fiscal conservative issues, but some of the things that he proposes like the HR 1207, which basically allows the Comptroller General of the United States to audit the Federal Reserve I believe would be a colossal mistake. The worst thing we could do is allow scumball politicians questioning every single move that the Federal Reserve makes. If that were the case, could you just imagine what would happen with the liberal congress and W.H we have? Inflation rates would double from where they would be going. Politicians should have no place in dictating monetary policy, because their #1 agenda is to get reelected and will do anything to improve the economy in the short term, which of course many times has negative long term implications and the introduction of that bill would open the doors to allowing that to happen.

Oh, Magoo, you've done it again! [/Jim Baccus Voice]

P.S. What does your rant have to do with the ammendment in question? The Liberty Ammendment would turn the country into the ultimate libertarian paradise, which many of the regulars here claim they ferverantly desire to see happen.

I'm wondering what they think and what others think the results of it passing would be...

Oh, Magoo, you've done it again! [/Jim Baccus Voice]

P.S. What does your rant have to do with the ammendment in question? The Liberty Ammendment would turn the country into the ultimate libertarian paradise, which many of the regulars here claim they ferverantly desire to see happen.

I'm wondering what they think and what others think the results of it passing would be...

*sigh* I answered the question with "Appears a bit radical to me" and to your "P.S" (a bit schoolgirlish don't ya think) question? You mentioned Ron Paul, and I wanted to bring up his what I would consider his destructive proposed HR 1207 Bill.

*sigh* I answered the question with "Appears a bit radical to me" and to your "P.S" (a bit schoolgirlish don't ya think) question? You mentioned Ron Paul, and I wanted to bring up his what I would consider his destructive proposed HR 1207 Bill.

*Heavy Sigh* Magoo, you absolutely kill me... :worthy: ...and the best part is that you will never understand just how unintentionally hilarious you are. [/schoolgirl humor]

So because the article mentions that Ron Paul is a supporter of the ammendment, you decided to bring up other idiotic things he supports?

Start your own thread for that.

*Heavy Sigh* Magoo, you absolutely kill me... :lol: ...and the best part is that you will never understand just how unintentionally hilarious you are. [/schoolgirl humor]

Awwww, looks like someone's wittle feewings got hewt ;)

don't take the schoolgirl jab to heart ok? :lol:

*Heavy Sigh* Magoo, you absolutely kill me... :censored: ...and the best part is that you will never understand just how unintentionally hilarious you are. [/schoolgirl humor]

So because the article mentions that Ron Paul is a supporter of the ammendment, you decided to bring up other idiotic things he supports?

Start your own thread for that.

Awwww, looks like someone's wittle feewings got hewt :censored:

don't take the schoolgirl jab to heart ok? :oops:

Can we have a special subsection of PPP just for you two?