Americans Outraged!

Ummm...for a joke to be funny there has to have some basis of truth to it. While it's not plausible enough to think that there are enough Americans who don't know who owned the interstate highways for this stupid article to be funny, it's actually quite plausible that there are a lot of Obama voters who wouldn't know who owned them.

I was listening to a radio program where they played a tape of a guy asking a lady where Obama got the money to pay for everything she was going to get for free from him...and she didn't know. :worthy:

Ummm...for a joke to be funny there has to have some basis of truth to it. While it's not plausible enough to think that there are enough Americans who don't know who owned the interstate highways for this stupid article to be funny, it's actually quite plausible that there are a lot of Obama voters wouldn't know who owned them.

I was listening to a radio program where they played a tape of a guy asking a lady where Obama got the money to pay for everything she was going to get for free from him...and she didn't know. :worthy:

You, 1Spambot, are the best example of why that bit is hysterically funny to anyone actually capable of independent thought.

But I doubt you'll ever understand why.

Ummm...for a joke to be funny there has to have some basis of truth to it. While it's not plausible enough to think that there are enough Americans who don't know who owned the interstate highways for this stupid article to be funny, it's actually quite plausible that there are a lot of Obama voters wouldn't know who owned them.

Buffalo Bills Forums > Special Topics > Politics, Polls, Pundits, and Erroneous Lessons in Comedy

You, 1Spambot, are the best example of why that bit is hysterically funny to anyone actually capable of independent thought.

But I doubt you'll ever understand why.

You're right, I don't understand (thankfully). Please go ahead and explain your incoherent reply to my post which essentially put an end to your dumbass thread.

Comedy gold? Come on dude, admit it...I owned you. Not one of your friends will risk coming on here and saying they thought that article was funny.

You owned me? What are you, twelve? And I believe that what I said was that your posts were comedy gold... and that the only person not getting the joke was you!

OBTW...

No. For example, your posts are hilarious.

Apparently I'm not the only person who sees the unintentional comedic genius in your posts. So, keep it coming and we'll keep laughing at you.

You owned me? What are you, twelve? And I believe that what I said was that your posts were comedy gold... and that the only person not getting the joke was you!

OBTW...

Apparently I'm not the only person who sees the unintentional comedic genius in your posts. So, keep it coming and we'll keep laughing at you.

Keep it coming and we'll keep laughing at you? One word, owned.

OBTW...

Since you're so incredibly insecure, why don't you pm DC Tom telling him to back you up here and let us know the article was funny.