Bills - Texans preview

Lori

appreciate all the hard work you do lori, but i have noticed the previews are getting later and later.

maybe it's time to admit the plate's pretty full and do a little delegation. get one of the lazy mod's to contribute, i need my bills fix!

appreciate all the hard work you do lori, but i have noticed the previews are getting later and later.

maybe it's time to admit the plate's pretty full and do a little delegation. get one of the lazy mod's to contribute, i need my bills fix!

The plate has definitely been full lately, but there's another factor: there are times when I literally have to force myself to write about this team. I have to call a local high school coach in a little while, because I missed their game Friday night, and I fully intend to tell him I would have seen a better performance if I'd used my vacation day to watch his team instead of making the drive to Buffalo. (He'll understand. He's a Browns fan.)

That said, I do appreciate the fact that a few of you still care what I think ... and now that the busy fall season is almost over (down to two playoff teams out of seven), I'll try to get the previews online in a more timely manner.

Guest dog14787
The plate has definitely been full lately, but there's another factor: there are times when I literally have to force myself to write about this team. I have to call a local high school coach in a little while, because I missed their game Friday night, and I fully intend to tell him I would have seen a better performance if I'd used my vacation day to watch his team instead of making the drive to Buffalo. (He'll understand. He's a Browns fan.)

That said, I do appreciate the fact that a few of you still care what I think ... and now that the busy fall season is almost over (down to two playoff teams out of seven), I'll try to get the previews online in a more timely manner.

With all the work you put into the quality previews you give us every week you almost have to enjoy doing it so I can understand where your coming from right about now.

We all still love you Lori for everything you do, Folks are just to busy feeling sorry for themselves to express our appreciation properly.