Know any scalpers or groups looking for tickets for tomorrows game?

Estro

First off I apologize for posting this in the wrong spot, but I'm out of town and really need to sell my season tickets to the Texans game tomorrow.

If you know a scalper who will buy them off of me, or you need tickets, or know someone who would want them please get in touch.

4 tickets together: Section 113, Row 6, Seats 19-22 (aisle seats) -30 yardline seats, 6 rows from the field! $49/each

6 tickets together: Section 201, Row 4, Seats 1-6 (aisle seats) - Lower Bowl, rockpiles $34/each

As you can see I'm selling these tickets for VERY VERY CHEAP, well below face value. Good seats too! If you know anyone who'll take them get in touch ASAP, I will send them over via e-tickets immediately so you have them right away.

Evan (518) 229-9248

P.S. - I'm willing to break down the sets into small sets of tickets if that's what you need.

Check your typing-Section 103 is in the endzone, per the RWS seating chart, the description sounds like section 113 you need to correct this if it's a typo.

It looks like a huge buyers' market for this game. Ticket exchange has a ton of tickets posted at the minimum we're allowed to post them for & nobody's buying.

If you really want to get rid of them, you may have to price them at half or below half price, especially those Rockpile seats where they can't even see the scoreboard from these seats without some serious rubernecking.