Pats Loss vs. Kelly's Bills at 3 Rivers Stadium

Rico

other than the brutal play at QB. Jimbo didn't play well, but nothing like we saw on Sunday. ;)

It's unfortunate that our team got it's ass kicked in front of a nationwide audience, but it's happened before, even to great teams like Kelly's Bills. Hopefully we bounce back this week & take the Rams in a very winnable game. I'm still upbeat about the team's future. :ph34r:

GO JP!!!

I say we lose this upcoming game by two touchdowns. McGee and whoever at safety vs the WR core of the Rams? That spells bad news for us.

There is another difference between this last game and the Bills on MNF with Kelly. That team had the character to bounce back, this team just slides into a corner and whimpers.

other than the brutal play at QB. Jimbo didn't play well, but nothing like we saw on Sunday. ;)

It's unfortunate that our team got it's ass kicked in front of a nationwide audience, but it's happened before, even to great teams like Kelly's Bills. Hopefully we bounce back this week & take the Rams in a very winnable game. I'm still upbeat about the team's future.  :ph34r:

GO JP!!!

119973[/snapback]

I was at a Monday night game against the Bengals back in the day. Kelly threw 3 INTs and they were all worse than Bledsoe's.

Of course, he did come back to win the game in the 2nd half...

CW

huh? "come back to win the game?" what is this "come back" you speak of?

oooohhh...now i get it...like in the jax game, and the raiders game....and the 1st jets game...

is there a rule against the bills doing that or something? i can only remember other teams doing it.