Krupa

Sorry for posting a supermodel talking about football, and one of our own players. My fault.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program- Jauron would make a good mortician. haha

Oh no no no, that wasn't a knock on you, just the NFL Network.

Seriously, what a c-word.

Put some Pledge on the end of those boobies and you've got yourself two-headed mop!

Lemme see, a "supermodel who does 2 Playboy spreads, complains that her partner wasn't competitive enough on Suprstars, goes on Dancing with the Stars in the same year, and she's the one who calls TO self-centered?

Wow...she didn't like TO and called him out during an "edited for entertainment" reality show.

What a crazy B word... :worthy:

How many of you all have cursed out TO for being a bad teammate, crazy egomaniac and overall jackass BEFORE he donned a Bills jersey? If the clip was her cursing out Tom Brady, everyone would cheer it.

Wow...she didn't like TO and called him out during an "edited for entertainment" reality show.

What a crazy B word... :worthy:

How many of you all have cursed out TO for being a bad teammate, crazy egomaniac and overall jackass BEFORE he donned a Bills jersey? If the clip was her cursing out Tom Brady, everyone would cheer it.

Yeah, fans getting their backs up for one of their players is totally unprecedented. And nobody in their right mind would expect the opposite when dealing with a rival player. No, that's not how people are.

Yeah, fans getting their backs up for one of their players is totally unprecedented. And nobody in their right mind would expect the opposite when dealing with a rival player. No, that's not how people are.

No doubt, 'people' are and can be that way...I wouldn't be proud of or strive to be among them.

Hasn't stopped you from posting over 3,000 times on a fan message board.

I don't even know what that means.

Among my 1.1 posts per day, I doubt you'll find very many where I made fun of someone for ripping a player I have likely ripped in the past for very same reasons before he decided to roll into Buffalo for a 1-year merc contract. And if I have, I was being a dumbass, and therefore not something I am proud of. :worthy:

But I don't really mean to fight over Joanna Krupa...

I don't even know what that means.

Among my 1.1 posts per day, I doubt you'll find very many where I made fun of someone for ripping a player I have likely ripped in the past for very same reasons before he decided to roll into Buffalo for a 1-year merc contract. And if I have, I was being a dumbass, and therefore not something I am proud of. :worthy:

But I don't really mean to fight over Joanna Krupa...

She's a joke.

Personally, I'm thoroughly unimpressed with anyone who uses his or her good lucks as a free pass to act like a total c-word.

As Adam Carolla says, "hot chicks don't dance." I'm on a quest to right this tide, but so long as the knuckle draggers among us shamelessly kiss hot chicks' asses in a pathetic and ALWAYS fruitless attempt to have sex with them, society is forever at the whim of rude, empty headed bimbos.

Thank you Joanna Krupa for illustrating my point.