"Remember, MM is just a rookie coach"

Like A Mofo

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

I'm tired of waiting on rookie head coaches. MM may turn out to be a great coach or he may end up like our last coach. Either way we have to wait while this guy feels his way.

Looking at the Bills past I've noticed they have had their share of first time coaches, and a few good coaches with previous experience.

Jim Mora Jr is 7-2 with the Atlanta Falcons in his 1st season.

No excuses for MM!!!!

119928[/snapback]

Please explain to me how you think the Falcons' roster and the Bills' roster are the same. Please explain to me how a guy with previous experience as a head coach and a guy with NO experience as a head coach are the same. Please explain to me what makes you think that this is a viable comparison so as to suggest Mularkey has no excuses.

Please explain to me how you think the Falcons' roster and the Bills' roster are the same. Please explain to me how a guy with previous experience as a head coach and a guy with NO experience as a head coach are the same. Please explain to me what makes you think that this is a viable comparison so as to suggest Mularkey has no excuses.

119951[/snapback]

Or, we can pretend that one season is a perfect measure of everything in the world. Joe Gibbs & Bill Parcells are sucky football coaches and friggin' Jim Mora is GOD. [/sarcasm]

Or, we can pretend that one season is a perfect measure of everything in the world.  Joe Gibbs & Bill Parcells are sucky football coaches and friggin' Jim Mora is GOD. [/sarcasm]

119958[/snapback]

I just don't understand the thinking. It's like the thread I saw at one point yesterday with a poll asking who you would rather have...RJ or Bledsoe? How in the hell is that comparison relevent? Why even bring it up?

I'm not ready to throw out Mularkey just yet...not after 9 games.

But it does piss me off that Teflon Tom didn't have the cajones and Ralph Wilson didn't have the money to bring in a respected coach with some prior experience. Why has our franchise become the training ground for rookie coaches?

Actually Im not just bringing this up for the Bills fans, trolls also said you can NEVER win anything with a rookie HC...and Im not trying to say that MM isnt going to be a good coach, in NO way am I calling for his head...but I do not believe we can use the "MM is a rookie, give him a break" song and dance.

I really do not beleive Buffalo and Atlanta are far apart in talent at all. Ive heard a lot of people here say Vick is overrated etc..