center

nuklz2594

can someone explain to me why we drafted woods-a center-to play guard, only to maybe have him play center in the future? why didn't he just play center and have hangman play guard? couldn't hangman help make the o-line calls to assist woods?

be kind i am enjoying herbal medicine and herradura tequila, life is good.

can someone explain to me why we drafted woods-a center-to play guard, only to maybe have him play center in the future? why didn't he just play center and have hangman play guard? couldn't hangman help make the o-line calls to assist woods?

can someone explain to me why halfway retarded people post on an internet board without checking a basic lesson in spelling a player's name or even giving a topic title that is halfway informative?

Because they had already signed "hangman" to play center, so they drafted a center to play guard. They thought they were set at tackle, so they drafted a tackle to fill a whole at guard. They drafted a corner to play safety. Once they had that locked up, they then could draft a safety to play LB. What's so confusing? Pass the medicine please...

can someone explain to me why halfway retarded people post on an internet board without checking a basic lesson in spelling a player's name or even giving a topic title that is halfway informative?

dude you need to get laid or something

These "spell check" responses have gotten so damn lame here on TSW. Jeez, can't people simply overlook a drunken spelling mistake anymore?

What a bunch of nancies.

the guy is 25, i am twice his age. hell my kid is his age and much better looking that this dickweed's pic. he is from depew, need i say more?

the guy is 25, i am twice his age. hell my kid is his age and much better looking that this dickweed's pic. he is from depew, need i say more?

so you check out your son in that way? that is kinda sick. Seriously, sick. Like Michael Jackson sick.

Seriously, put some damn information on your topic besides "center." There was no freaking point to your "drunken" post other than call our guard something that isn't his last name that isn't funny or cool. Hangman, I'll give ya that one.

To answer your original post, they drafted Wood with the idea of putting in at center in the future. Rookie centers tend to not see the disguised blitzes, stunts, and shifts as well as veteran centers. So, Hangartner could have very well done the calls from guard, but the Bills brass felt that it was better to have him in the middle to see everything better I guess.

so you check out your son in that way? that is kinda sick. Seriously, sick. Like Michael Jackson sick.

Seriously, put some damn information on your topic besides "center." There was no freaking point to your "drunken" post other than call our guard something that isn't his last name that isn't funny or cool. Hangman, I'll give ya that one.

To answer your original post, they drafted Wood with the idea of putting in at center in the future. Rookie centers tend to not see the disguised blitzes, stunts, and shifts as well as veteran centers. So, Hangartner could have very well done the calls from guard, but the Bills brass felt that it was better to have him in the middle to see everything better I guess.

Please step down from your high horse and remove the giant stick stuck up your anus. Thank you.

Basically, it's a bigger liability to start a rookie at center than guard and Hangartner had some experience. But, after watching Hangartner get absolutely KILLED week after week, I think the position needs to be addressed. I bet Wood will eventually take the job and "Hangman" will end up at guard or on the bench.

Basically, it's a bigger liability to start a rookie at center than guard and Hangartner had some experience. But, after watching Hangartner get absolutely KILLED week after week, I think the position needs to be addressed. I bet Wood will eventually take the job and "Hangman" will end up at guard or on the bench.

+1

We are weak running up the middle. Hangartener is a liability.

How do you know this?

According to Chris Carter center is teh second hardest position for a player to adjust to (second to QB). I bet the Bills wanted to ease Wood into the NFL. Who really cares, Wood has been great and I love how he plays. We need more guys like Wood on this p*ssy ass team.