Could all of the fans Boo Drew out?

DreamOnDan

Yes Bill, I too wish we had real fans in the stands cheering for a win.

Wait a second...Im respectfully calling you out on that one, Cindy.

Why am I not a "real fan" because I choose to boo a Bills player whith whom I am severely down on? Im not talking about wishing he was hurt or cheering for him when he is. Im not talking about trashing the man in the press on a personal level or anything of the sort and I havent seen anyone else here advocate similar behavior. Im talking about voicing critiscism to a player for his completely inept ON FIELD performance. I have every right to do that and for you, or anyone else to say that I dont is completely out of line. Dont I pay for my tickets? My Bills gear? Everything else? You go ask Guffalo with whom I watch virtually every Bills game year in and year out how much of a "fan" I am and how much I "care". And Im sure everyone else here who is pissed cares and is passionate too. Thats why they are so angry!!!!!! We are dissastified with this player and the product and Ill we will let him know it. That is MY RIGHT as a fan. Heck, much BETTER players than Drew Bledsoe have been booed when they stunk up the joint. Drew isnt above it all.

Maybe because you are in a different situation that most and have a closeness to the players and a more personal relationship with them than most you see things different. But for the average fan...to quote my favorite movie "Its not personal.....its stricly business".

Sorry for the ranting tone....but I just dont like being told "Im not a good fan" becuase Im not happy with the product and willing to voice my displeasure.

Wait a second...Im respectfully calling you out on that one, Cindy.

Im not talking about wishing he was hurt or cheering for him when he is. Im not talking about trashing the man in the press on a personal level or anything of the sort and I havent seen anyone else here advocate similar behavior.

Then you havn't been reading very many threads here.... I saw 2-3 advocate rooting for him to be injured yesterday alone... :rolleyes: And even more were backhanded, saying things like, "I wouldn't cheer for him to get injured, but since that's the only way JPL will get on the field...."

CW

I say everytime Bledsoe does anything but handoff, boo him.

119543[/snapback]

This is the classless part not a REAL fan part.

Drew has sucked for much of his Buffalo stay but for some of that time it is not 100% his fault. I truly do not feel that any fan should show this type of behavior at a game. READ THE STATEMENT. It doesn't say to boo a bad play, a dropped pass, a sack. It wants boos for ANYTHING but a handoff.

Anyone has the right to show their disatisifaction at the way the Bills are playing. Every game you wonder what team is showing up. Support is showed in so many ways.

And no I would not follow the Bills to Timbuckto. My friendship with some of the players is NOT clouding my opinion. I'm not close to Drew or a DREW LOVER. I want the Bills to win. That's all.

I hate the negativity of the wall after a loss, that the Bills always suck when playing in the national spotlight, that we can't get our stevestojan together and win. If you think I look forward to going to the games in the middle of a downpour or snowstorm to watch the Bills of lately you are wrong, but I go to support them and hope that they can put forth a valiant effort to win.

Now how many dropped balls were there? I know that's all Drew's fault too.

Fair enough, Cindy.

Look...all the negativity sucks. It really does. But its safe to say that this team sucks too and has for a long time now and we are all sick of it.....and expressing our frustrations and disappointment in different ways. But in the end...we are ALL fans and want this team to win for themselves, for us and for the city.

Here's to better days..................................................

Actually cindy if you look at it, drew IS mostly at fault for his own problems. Dropped balls? how many are underthrown, over thrown, behind etc.

Any way, Yeah I wear a kilt and this has what to do with this discussion? Now I know that it is off limits to call Cindy out when she is wrong but I honestly don't care.

Cindy you get way too attached to the players and you know it. More than one occasion it blinds you to reality. Football is a buisness. Only by hitting RW in the pocket book will cause him to take action. Booing every damn snap also gets to his 'fan' side. We need to do what it takes to let him hear it over and over and over that we feel this product sucks. THEN change will be made.

Again you also attack us that don't run up to orchard park every chance we get. Some of us don't have the time or the money to do that. So are we less fans? No. Just because your life revolves around the Buffalo Bills doesn't make you more of a fan or us less of one.

Stuck in neutral. That's been the mantra for years now. Prolly since Kelly left the playoff game against Jacksonville. What really has been accomplished since then? Very little. No divisional championships, 2 playoff appearances with quick exits. Flailing away to find a starting quarterback. Abandonment of establishing a solid offensive line. One coaching buffoon after another.

I didn't even bother watching the game Sunday. There was a early Monday meeting to go to, and why bother watching a train wreck? This is @ New England during a prime time telecast. Duhhhhhhh, do the Bills get it yet? 1. You can't win on the road, and 2. You get assraped on the road during primetime and embarrass people from Buffalo and Bills fans. Why can't they try and host the one primetime game they get? Is everyone too much of a wussy to attend one friggin night game at home???? 1 night out of the year. Cmon, you mean to tell me a region teeming with raging alcoholics couldn't possibly have any interest in one night game to whoop it up at? Please.....spare me.

I can't get all rattled about it anymore. Very melancholy attitude towards the team now.....they win, hooray, they lose, whatever.

Maybe someday in the future the Buffalo Bills will take winning seriously once again. Something they have barely done for nearly the past decade.

ICE ICE ICE - I just stated that it would be classless.

You brought me up as an asskisser. I could care less about your kilt but if you go at me personally I will say something back. The only point I was trying to make is that A REAL FAN supports their team. Yes, speaks their opinion but GOOD GRIEF How many times after a bad game do you start 20-40 threads saying in different ways that they suck.

WE ALL KNOW that. The consant complaining about it is not going to change a thing except frustrate each one of us more than we are.

OK :ph34r::ph34r: GO BILLS ;):ph34r:

Oh and ICE bye bye

Actually, I think that it was a big PR mistake to put Losman in the game Sunday night. My reason? It is now an open INVITATION for fans to boo Drew! Management is supposed to be smarter than this. ;)

I expect the calls for Losman to start the first time the Bills offense takes the field, if Drew is behind center.

The Drew era is over. We will see how graceful it ends Sunday afternoon.

Pretty sad for me to see people I share tailgates with calling each other names, or having to put up with personal attacks, because of a GD game! :ph34r:

I'm I the only one who found this one funny?

120148[/snapback]

I roared. Coming from a guy with 12,000 posts!!!

There's no one more full of himself than this ICE character.

His every statement is the definitive comment on the topic.

I'm I the only one who found this one funny?

120148[/snapback]

I found it funny, but:

1. What's so wrong with that? If you're a nihilist like myself, you'd realize that life is essentially meaningless and you might as well do whatever you want and enjoy life while killing time between birth and death.

2. How are any of us much different? Especially Ice??? ;):ph34r::ph34r: